Purple Shampoo Bar with Black Cumin Seed & Lemon For Blonde & Grey Hair
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Purple Shampoo bar is formulated to help renew your salon blonde or enhance your natural blonde or grey hair. Use once or twice a week to give your colour a lovely lift.
- Beautiful vibrant blonde hair.
- Lemon & Grapefruit to enhance hair brightness.
- Black Cumin Seed to add shine & contribute to healthier hair.
- Ph balanced for a gentle cleanse.
- Hydrolised Rice protein for super strong hair
- Esters & Vitamin B5 for enhanced softness & shine.
PLEASE STORE THE BAR IN A SAFE PLACE TO AVOID STAINING OF BENCHTOPS OR OTHER SURFACES.
1. Key Benefits
2. Key Ingredients
4. Shipping & Returns
FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE FOR ORDERS OVER $75.00
You can choose either 'Standard Shipping' or 'Express Delivery' on checkout.
We also offer Local Pickup. To know more go to our Shipping Policy Page
Returns & Exchange:
We exchange any defected order.
We offer a money back guarantee for 14 days. So if you are unhappy with the product please return it in its packaging for a full refund.
To know more visit our Returns and Exchanges Policy Page
Real results for your hair!
What Makes Our Shampoo Bars So Good ?
How To Use The Bars.
1. WET you hair thoroughly.
2. RUB the bar directly onto your scalp. Once you have enough lather put the shampoo bar down and go back to the lather as it will keep making more lather.
3. RINSE thoroughly and repeat with the conditioner bar (except it won't lather).
4. Keep the bars dry in between washes to ensure you get the most out of the bar.
We always recommend supporting your hair care routine with one of our awesome Conditioner Bars (40+ washes) for your complete haircare routine.
How To Care For Your Bar
1. Keep your bars on a free draining surface and away from water in between washes.
2. Use a sustainable soap dish like the bamboo soap dish on our website. This will ensure your bars last a very long time.
3. When your bar is about to break squeeze it in your hands to make it solid. Let it dry out and you will get close to 7-10 more washes.
4. Going travelling simply pop your bars into one of our hessian bags and you are good to go.
On your return simply wash and dry the bag ready for next time you travel.
Before Using Our Products For The First Time, Start With The ACV Rinse
We recommend doing as apple cider vinegar rinse before starting any new hair product.
WHY YOU ASK?
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WILL RESET YOUR SCALP PH WHICH IS CRITICAL FOR SCALP HEALTH.
Simply wet your hair and carefully pour the 50% vinegar/50% water over your scalp.
Distribute the ACV rinse over the hair rubbing it onto the scalp and then the hair shaft.
Finish by rinsing thoroughly. (Please avoid the eyes as it is very acidic that's why it's great for your scalp but not your eyes!)
You are now ready to start using your new shampoo bar (straight after completing the rinse- no need to wait) knowing that you do not have any build up or residue on the scalp of hair shaft.
An ACV rinse provides many benefits for the hair and scalp as outlined below. Feel free to do it on a monthly basis.
Restores pH Balance: ACV helps balance the scalp's pH, making hair healthier.
Removes Residue: Clears away product buildup and excess oils.
Enhances Shine: Adds shine and luster to your hair.
Reduces Dandruff: May alleviate dandruff and itchy scalp.
Detangles Hair: Makes hair smoother and easier to manage.
Strengthens Hair: Can enhance hair strength over time.
Please be mindful not to get it in your eyes as it is very acidic.
ZERO WASTE - PLASTIC FREE GOODNESS FOR YOUR HAIR
Unleash salon-quality radiance while supporting sustainability with our eco-friendly shampoo and conditioner bars.
Elevate your hair care routine to new heights, as our premium formula delivers the luxurious results you'd expect from a high-end salon, without the plastic waste.
Immerse yourself in the perfect fusion of nature and performance, leaving your hair irresistibly silky, vibrant, and environmentally conscious.
Join the movement for a plastic-free beauty routine and let every wash be a statement of both style and eco-responsibility.
Revel in the brilliance of salon-quality hair without compromise – it's time to shine sustainably.
3 Reasons To Go Non-Toxic
1. Your scalp is incredibly absorbent. Did you know that the skin on your head or rather the skin on your scalp is able to absorb 4 times more than the skin on the rest of your body. It makes sense to ensure your scalp stays healthy to avoid scalp stress and the absorption of toxic chemicals that are then released into your blood stream.
2. Enjoy a stress free, healthy scalp. If you avoid exposing your scalp to dangerous toxic chemicals you will be far less likely to develop irritations like psoriasis or dandruff.
3. Every morning and night known pollutants are being washed down our shower drains over and over again polluting our water ways and eco-systems. That’s not cool at all.
Make the change for your health and the wellbeing of the environment. You'll be amazed at just how fantastic our products are for you and your family.
How long does the shampoo bar last?
40+ washes based on average hair length & thickness if you keep the bar dry in between washes on a free draining dish.
Just remember not to over lather.
Don't waste the bar once you have enough lather put the bar down, go back to the lather as it will continue to make more lather.
How long does the conditioner bar last?
50+ washes based on average hair length & thickness and providing you keep the bar dry inbetween washes on a free draining dish.
Are the bars sulfate free?
Yes absolutely! The bars contain gentle surfactants (they are in all shampoos liquid or solid) that won't strip your hair or the oil from your scalp.
Does the shampoo bar lather?
Yes the lather comes thick and fast as long as you wet your thoroughly before rubbing it directly onto your scalp (not in between your hands).
Does the conditioner bar lather?
No the conditioner bar does not lather. You don't really see it on your hair.
Simply rub the bar over your hair to achieve 100% coverage then simply rinse well. That's when you feel the magic, super soft hair. If you want super, super soft hair continue to massage the bar on the hair before rinsing.
Is protein good for my hair?
Your hair is made up of protein, specifically keratin protein.
Differrent proteins offer slightly different properties so depending on your hair type you might like.
For example Quinoa Protein as it helps with colour up take and colour maintenance while Rice protein offers positive and negative charges that help create a more voluminous look and feel to thin hair.