Anti-Dandruff Conditioner Bar with Tea Tree & Thyme
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Relieve itching, flaking, and scaling associated with scalp conditions, promoting a healthier scalp. Say goodbye to the discomfort of dandruff and psoriasis.
- Fights dandruff
- Relieves itchiness and irritation
- Stimulates hair follicles
- Deeply conditions
- 40+ washes
Suitable for sensitive scalps, dandruff sufferers and all hair types.
1. Key Benefits
2. Key Ingredients
4. Shipping & Returns
FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE FOR ORDERS OVER $75.00
You can choose either 'Standard Shipping' or 'Express Delivery' on checkout.
We offer also Local Pickup. To know more go to our Shipping Policy Page
Returns & Exchange:
If you are not happy with the product we will refund you no problem. Just return the product for a 100% refund.
We would appreciate feedback so we can improve.
To know more visit our Returns and Exchanges Policy Page
Real Results for awesome hair!
What Makes Our Conditioner Bars So Good ?
Our conditioners all contain a specific protein targeted to your specific hair type or requirement.
We include vitamin B 5 in all our conditioner bars to help repair damaged hair and strengthen the hair shaft over time.
Co-polymers & phytosterol esters add a natural shine to the hair by smoothing the cuticle layer, reflecting light and making the hair appear glossier.
Pure essential oils contribute to different hair requirements to ensure maximum hair and scalp health. Plus they smell amazing ( but that's not the reason they were included.)
Do we really need to condition our hair?
Conditioner works on the hair by providing essential moisture and nourishment to the strands.
When hair is shampooed, the cuticle layer, which is the outer protective layer of each hair shaft, can become slightly raised.
Conditioners contain moisturizing agents, such as emollients and humectants, that help smooth and seal the cuticle, reducing friction between strands to help prevent tangling. This process enhances the overall texture, softness and manageability of the hair.
Additionally, conditioners should include proteins and vitamins that penetrate the hair shaft, repairing damage and strengthening the hair from within.
By restoring moisture balance and improving the structural integrity of the hair, conditioners contribute to healthier, shinier, and more resilient hair when used as part of your regular hair care routine.
How To Use The Bars.
1. WET you hair thoroughly.
2. RUB the bar directly onto your scalp. Once you have enough lather put the shampoo bar down and go back to the lather as it will keep making more lather.
3. RINSE thoroughly and repeat with the conditioner bar (except it won't lather).
4. Keep the bars dry in between washes to ensure you get the most out of the bar.
We always recommend supporting your hair care routine with one of our awesome Conditioner Bars (40+ washes) for your complete haircare routine.
How To Care For Your Bar
1. Keep your bars on a free draining surface and away from water in between washes.
2. Use a sustainable soap dish like the bamboo soap dish on our website. This will ensure your bars last a very long time.
3. When your bar is about to break squeeze it in your hands to make it solid. Let it dry out and you will get close to 7-10 more washes.
4. Going travelling simply pop your bars into one of our hessian bags and you are good to go.
On your return simply wash and dry the bag ready for next time you travel.
3 Reasons To Go Non-Toxic
1. Your scalp is incredibly absorbent. Did you know that the skin on your head or rather the skin on your scalp is able to absorb 4 times more than the skin on the rest of your body. It makes sense to ensure your scalp stays healthy to avoid scalp stress and the absorption of toxic chemicals that are then released into your blood stream.
2. Enjoy a stress free, healthy scalp. If you avoid exposing your scalp to dangerous toxic chemicals you will be far less likely to develop irritations like psoriasis or dandruff.
3. Every morning and night known pollutants are being washed down our shower drains over and over again polluting our water ways and eco- systems. That’s not cool at all.
Make the change for your health and the wellbeing of the environment.
You'll be amazed at just how fantastic our products are for you and your family.
How long does the shampoo bar last?
40+ washes based on average hair length & thickness if you keep the bar dry in between washes on a free draining dish.
Just remember not to over lather.
Don't waste the bar once you have enough lather put the bar down, go back to the lather as it will continue to make more lather.
How long does the conditioner bar last?
50+ washes based on average hair length & thickness and providing you keep th ebar dry inbetween washes on a free draining dish.
Are the bars sulfate free?
Yes absolutely. The bars contain gentle surfactants that won't strip your hair or the oil from your scalp.
Does the shampoo bar lather?
Yes the lather comes thick and fast as long as you wet your thoroughly before rubbing it directly onto your scalp (not in between your hands).
Does the conditioner bar lather?
No the conditioner bar does not lather. You dont really see it on your hair. Just rub the bar over your hair to achieve 100% coverage then simply rinse off that's when you feel the magic, super soft hair. If you want super, suoer soft hair continue to massage it in before rinsing.
Is protein good for my hair?
Your hair is made up of protein, specifically keratin protein.
Differrent proteins offer slightly different properties so depending on your hair type you might like quinoa protein as it helps with colour up take and colour maintenance while rice protein offers positive and negative charges that help create a more voluminous look and feel to thin hair.
ARE THE PRODUCTS CRUELTY FREE?
Absolutely 100% never, never, never would we support animal cruelty. We wouldn't be able to sleep at night !
CAN I WASH MY HAIR EVERY DAY ?
Yes 100%. I've been using the bars for over 4 years and have washed my hair every single day! (I have fine hair). They are super mild on your scalp. In fact my hair & scalp have never been healthier. (Itch Free !!)