Konjac Face Sponge
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Konjac Face Sponge is an absolute 'must have' in your skin cleansing routine. The sponge offers a gentle cleanse without stripping away your natural oils.
- cleanse without stripping away your natural oils.
- plant based.
Suitable for all skin types for an incredible gentle cleanse.
1. Key Benefits
2. Key Ingredients
4. How To Use
5. Shipping & Return
FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE FOR ORDERS OVER $75.00
You can choose either 'Standard Shipping' or 'Express Delivery' on checkout.
We offer also Local Pickup. To know more go to our Shipping Policy Page
Returns & Exchange:
We offer a money back guarantee for 90 days. So if you don't like the product, you will give you a full refund.
To know more visit our Returns and Exchanges Policy Page
What Makes Our Skin Care So Good ?
We care about your skin barrier. We formulate all our products to help protect and repair the skin barrier using the highest quality ingredients from nature that contain incredible properties for skin health so that you can glow from top to toe.
NON-COMEDOGENIC SKIN CARE.
NON-COMEDOGENIC means that it is perfect for all skin types especially troubled skin as it does not contain any pore clogging ingredients like coconut oil that contribute to annoying breakouts.
In fact, we pride ourselves on formulating using oils high in Linoleic fatty acids because we know Linoleic fatty acids help repair and protect our skin's barrier and help to calm problematic skin types.
REPAIR & PROTECT YOUR SKIN BARRIER WITH FATTY ACIDS.
1. Linoleic acid is an omega 6 fatty acid. It is an 'Essential ' fatty acid. This means that your skin does not produce it.
2. You need to add it into your skincare regime. It is believed that low Linoleic acid levels can contribute to acne and premature aging.
3. It is important to balance out the fatty acids to reduce an over production of oleic fatty acids in the skin.
4. Balanced skin will help to reduce the signs of aging for more vibrant, healthy looking & feeling skin.